Optimal Health Network Parasite Cleanse
This parasite cleanse is a 30-day regimen using several types of antihelminthics (anti-parasite/anti-worm medications). The key product for this cleanse is Wormwood Complex. Professor Kerry Bone of MediHerb developed this product on contract from an Australian company that wanted a naturally based lice shampoo. It was so successful that it became Australia's #1 lice shampoo. The active components, minus the shampoo, are effective for internal worms and parasites too.
Call us at 608-242-0200 if you wish to discuss your parasite cleanse program or place an order for any Standard Process or MediHerb products.
- For the first 10 days, take 4-6 tablets per day of Wormwood Complex and 4 tablets per day of Andrographis Complex to boost immune system function. Optionally, also take 2 tablets per day of Vitanox away from the Wormwood Complex (at a different hour of the day). Vitanox is an antioxidant complex, but is also high in tannins, which will burst parasite eggs. For really stubborn cases, you can also add 3 tablets of garlic (5000 mg).
- For the next 10 days (days 11-20), take just the Andrographis Complex (4 tablets per day).
- For the final 10 days (days 21-30), repeat what you did for the first 10 days (see above).
- Twice (on non-consecutive days) during the first 10 days and twice (on non-consecutive days) during the last 10 days, take 2-6 tablets of Colax before bed. This will cause a very loose stool the next morning, which will mechanically purge the dead worms and egg material. (Yuck is right!)
- It is also wise to take an enema series 2-3 times a week during this 30-day process. (If you'd rather skip the laxative effect of the Colax, you can use the enema series on those days instead.)
Once again, please call us at 608-242-0200 if you wish to discuss your parasite cleanse program or place an order for any Standard Process or MediHerb products.
We offer a Gastrointestinal (GI) Health Panel which evaluates gastrointestinal function and health in order to assist you to overcome digestive disorders such as Candidiasis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease, and colitis as well as seemingly unrelated symptoms such as chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. The Gastrointestinal Health Panel is often recommended for those people who have traveled abroad extensively, have unresolved digestive problems, have a sudden change in bowel habits, and/or are using probiotics to address their digestive health. LEARN MORE