Frankincense Proves Hopeful in Recent Cancer Studies
- "Frankincense oil might represent an alternative intravesical agent for bladder cancer treatment."
- "Frankincense could revolutionize the treatment of cancer."
- "Treatment with frankincense could eradicate the cancerous cells alone and let the others live."
There aren't a lot of natural remedies that have science to back them up. For instance, the coffee enema. Yes, the coffee enema has been used by hospitals for years and years, but there is no scientific literature to back it up. Yes, the clinical and anecdotal evidence is clear: coffee enemas assist thousands and thousands of people to heal.
Yet, in frankincense we have some scientific evidence. Scientists have observed that there is some agent within frankincense which stops cancer from spreading, and which induces cancerous cells to close themselves down.
You couple this with the ample scientific evidence that exists that the colon is an effective delivery system for therapeutic agents, you couple this with the fact that of cancers affecting both men and women, colorectal cancer (cancer of the colon and rectum) is the second leading cancer killer in the United States and I suggest we have a powerful preventive essential oil to use in both the enema and the suppository to avoid cancer.
What do you think?
Here is a sampling of articles looking at using frankincense for the treatment of cancer:
- Cancer industry trying to co-opt most recent potential natural cure - frankincense
- Frankincense: Could it be a cure for cancer?
- Frankincense oil derived from Boswellia carteri induces tumor cell specific cytotoxicity
- Colonic antigen administration induces significantly higher humoral levels of colonic and vaginal IgA, and serum IgG compared to oral administration
- Pathological influences on colonic motility: implications for drug delivery
- Butyrate-induced transcriptional changes in human colonic mucosa